Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dec 21st




Tonight was the first lunar eclipse with a full moon in something like 400 years. 
It was also summer solstice.  A rather special time of the year in my calendar.
The perfect opportunity to gather with an intimate collection of my women-folk and celebrate this renewing time of year under the glow of our Mother Moon.

I always find sitting in circle a cathartic and healing experience and tonight was no exception.  A time to reflect.  A time to consider.  A time to release.
It was in the embrace of a few of these women tonight, that I commenced my significant change in life direction 12 months ago - almost to the day (under the last blue moon of 2009).  So tonight felt very much like I had come full circle, so to speak *smile*.

Many jubilations to you and your loved ones during this auspicious time of year.
Blessed Be xx

No comments:

Post a Comment