Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dec 29th

It is said, that an eight hour session in a transformation game with Von is the equivalent of six months of intensive counseling.  I did my first today and oh boy, am I exhausted!


I am grateful for the opportunity to be raw.
I am grateful for the creation of safe space, both inwardly and outwardly to be vulnerable.
I am grateful to be open to receive pearls of insight, even if they need to be dropped on my head like a brick in order for me to see them!


I am grateful to find upon coming home, I am encouraged to sit, rest and knit all while household tasks are being carried out.


And I am forever grateful for the giving of those little gestures, that mean so much.

______________________

**Last minute notification of much, much excitement!**
The gorgeous Sazz freebirthed her second daughter into the awaiting arms of her Dadda, in water, at home this afternoon!  *Squeeeeeeeee* 


Welcome wee Eleanor, I can't wait to meet you!  And huge congratulations to Sazz and her family on the beautiful addition to their family.  Many blessings *kiss*!
(PS, the lasagne will be dropped over this Saturday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment