Friday, December 31, 2010

Dec 31st!


40 degree temperature.
A day to celebrate.
What to make?


 Exquisite taste.
Perfect temperature.
Definitely one to repeat!


Homemade sausage rolls.... 
A joy to make and a pleasure to eat.


  Mastering the art of pedaling and absolute joy at working out she'd worked it out!


Hide and go seek turned into flower tossing when she found him up a tree surrounded by blossoms.



First bottle was popped just after six pm - complete with hibiscus flowers.  So pink!
Second bottle was opened at midnight, just the two of us under a starry sky, to the sound of exploding fireworks high above us... perfection *smile*.


Blessed to live walking distance to the beach...


On the sand in time for the 9.15pm fireworks over the city and a dusky dip *bliss* 



I have so many things I am grateful for that occurred over this last year.  
Too many to list.
But one thing is for certain, every day I count my blessings.  Every day I am grateful for the brilliant things in my life, and even the crappy things.  I try where possible to see the gift of insight being presented for evaluation.  Not always possible!  
But I try *smile*.

Happy end of 2010 folks and may 2011 manifest every intent you desire.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment