Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jan 30th

At the beginning of this year, I sent a message to three women I have gotten to know on line over the past three years or so.  I have never met these women in real life.  I have met them through a homebirthing forum I frequent and of course, facebook. 

In that message, I told them that whatever happened, by the end of this year, I will have wrapped my arms around them and cast my eyes upon them - in the flesh!  The response from all three women was fabulous *smile*.  
One of these women live in rural Victoria, one in Sydney and one in Brisbane.  I live in Melbourne.  So it's not like they are just round the corner *smile*.  As I share quite a lot of my life via facebook, on hearing I was coming to the Gold Coast, my woman-friend from Brisbane instantly messaged me, asking if we were free for a catch up!  I was unbelievably stoked!!


So, with it not even being the end of January, I have my arms around one of my women-friend on my 'to do' list *laugh*. 
Thank you Rachael.  Thank you for making the long drive on a Sunday morning with your four gorgeous children in tow.  Your gift to us of your presence today was so heart-warming.  I knew, I just *knew* we would deepen our connection once we were face-to-face.  We had such a wonderful time with you and your buttons today.  Thank you again *kiss*!


Today is also our anniversary*.  
So after some post-op worries were relieved, we celebrated with Rachael and her children, at the beach, in true French style *smile*. 

*We actually celebrate a four day anniversary.  We discovered our mutual feelings for each other on the 27th, but it wasn't until the 30th when we laid eyes on each other for the first time after the revelation of our new dynamic.  The 30th holds other symbology for us, so this is the most recognised day, but as the 30th only comes around 11 months out of 12, we reserve the right to celebrate on any day from the 27th *smile*.  Makes life easy for getaways too!  A weekend usually falls across that period! *laugh*
 
 Happy anniversary my sweet beloved.
It's been a rockin' 12 months and I'm unbelievably excited to see what the next has on the agenda!
*mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment