Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jan 9th


After reading of a friend's saddening history here, I have spent the last 2 hours reading through heartbreaking stories of lost children due to abuse and neglect, and sending each one blessings through my tears.  

My own child was five years in waiting.  
Miscarriage after miscarriage after miscarriage.  
All causes unknown.   
I longed for a child, as anyone that has spent more than a month calling a child into their bodies and hearts will attest.  I physically ached to hold her, smell her, gaze upon her.  To say my heart breaks reading every story on these pages is an incredible understatement.  I want to rescue each and every one of them.  And not just them, every child not blessed to be surrounded by loving arms, loving smiles, loving hearts.

I had plenty in my day to be grateful for today.  But many didn't.  And right now, my heart aches for each and every one of them.

_______________________________________

After looking through my photos from today, I wanted to add these.


<Video Upload Fail>

The first I learned of this video was about 5 minutes ago.  
(Sometimes I forget my camera is capable of film, however Ben remembers frequently *smile*.)
It was wonderful to reflect on.  Thank you my love, for capturing such a precious, magical moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment