Friday, May 13, 2011

May 13th

Today was met with energy and a returned appetite!

Lu's 24-hour bug lasted just that, thank heavens.
But I was still hanging out for a mama-infusion of the village variety.  So after the extension of an open invitation for the afternoon, we found ourselves enjoying the company of a gorgeous mama and her two delicious boys *sigh*.


'Tea with a side of therapy' was how she described our time together and I couldn't agree more.  I find spending time in Sarah's company so relaxing.  We share plentiful similarities coupled with fascinating differences, which always keeps conversation interesting and full of learning opportunities.  And I really treasure her insight - something I took advantage of today *smile*.


Thank you for the vote of confidence, Sarah.  I really needed to hear it.  And you shone light on a perspective I hadn't considered before.  More often than not, I cherish the role of 'provider' in friendships.  With you, I relish the role of receiver.  I am very grateful that our friendship avails me that gift and I thank you for your presence in my life.  I think you're wonderful!


PS - happy Friday the 13th everyone!
Light a candle, make 13 wishes and blow each one out with a 'YES'!
Hope you had an ace day :o).

No comments:

Post a Comment