Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13th

Well, tonight at 9pm, I launched the Facebook page for the new business!

I had crazy, serious butterflies!  Which felt quite ridiculous, actually!  It was the feeling I get before I'm about to walk out on stage, as the centre of attention to speak.  In my cyberworld, I guess it was much the same - my heart and soul out on display equally for praise and ridicule.  It also equals the beginning of this new phase in my professional life.  Which is incredibly exciting and scary as all hell - all at the same time.  I take what I do so seriously and at the same time, I like to keep talk of vulvas, penises, sperm and mucus as fun and lighthearted as possible!

When you create a fb page, once you have 25 'likers', you can register a unique URL.  In other words, you can have www.facebook.com/yourbusinessname.  Very handy for search results.  After (nervously, but excitedly) making the page public, I announced the presence of the page via my personal account and asked for 25 likers in order to claim the URL.  In less than 15 minutes, my count was 26.  I was floored!

I am so utterly grateful for the love and support of my online community.  Many are my geographically local village, but a fair collection are Australia and NZ wide.  The comments started pouring in about loving the space, the logo graphic, the name.  I couldn't stop grinning.  I was so overwhelmed and so humbled by the lovin'.  

At latest page count, the likers number 64 - one hour since the launch.
I would love to get to 100 by the end of the week :oD.
Tomorrow is a day of work.  A day of posting questions asked by recent clients, followed by my response (and hopefully some participation!).

But for now, may I introduce to you, 


*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment