Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 26th

Sunday is very much a work day for me, rather than a play day.
Saturday is our day to hang out and laze around - which just at the moment feels incredibly indulgent and almost a little negligent!  But I'm working hard to remain in the moment of relaxation - rather than think about work.

I actually wrote our a to do list today, as I was thinking about the things I wanted to accomplish.  There were eight things on it and I achieved every single one of them.

1. Update preconception gender selection e-guide
2. Convert to pdf
3.  Upload to facebook page (with Ben's help)
http://applesandovaries.com/templates/facebook/resources/eguides/a&o-pcgs-eguide.pdf
CHECK!

4.  Profile superfoods and upload to facebook page (with Ben's help)
http://www.facebook.com/notes/apples-and-ovaries/which-supplements-do-you-recommend/198593613525590
CHECK!

5.  Launch latest offer to 500th liker (with Ben's help)


http://www.facebook.com/applesandovaries?sk=app_226802127340648
CHECK!

6.  Bring in bookcase
7.  Re-catalogue books
8.  Finish tidying Lucy's and my room after yesterday's rearrange
CHECK!

I then rewarded us both with an espresso martini.  We've been talking about making ourselves one of these since we first tried one during a night in the city many moons ago.


It was better than I remembered!

Today, I'm grateful for a day that seemingly had 30 or so, 75 minute hours in it.
I guess that happens when you manage to capitalise every single moment.


Even if those moments are lying on the couch with your feet up :o).

Oh - and yes, the wheel did come with an extra bit!
(I forgot to photograph it.)


Heavens knows how it all works, but I'm looking forward to finding out *grin*.

No comments:

Post a Comment