Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15th

A morning to get work done, before my button arrived at half twelve.
I succeeded at getting some actual planned work done - but so much fabulous time is spent reading comments and answering queries, checking new pages and sharing links.  I love it!

252 people at last count tonight.
Okay, I will stop posting that soon, I promise.  It's still so full of novelty value and I'm still more than a little overwhelmed at the efficiency of viral communication.

We started to prepare for our blessing tonight, on the beach - only to realise the full moon is tomorrow.  I have no idea what I was thinking.  Lucy loved my henna and wanted some for herself (bless!), so I decorated her hands too.  


And here's mine, three days later.  Still looking ace!
Photo credit to Lucy :oD

More work tonight, another question answered on the page and a personal email to the Apples and Ovaries address, seeking a personal consult.  I knew in my heart that this information was hungered for, but I guess I didn't know just how much.  There is much to do and much to share.  It feels humungous but I'm staunchly and eagerly up for the challenge (with a tiny dose of eep! mixed in).

I came across this today and I want to share it with you.
What you love, you empower
and what you fear, you empower.
And what you empower, you attract.
- Author unknown

Oh - and a few following will know I have been waiting on a special, timely arrival, prior to my full moon blessing.  It arrived tonight, just in time *smile*.
Good night my gorgeous readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment