Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1st

I was explaining my current business plan to an insightful friend today and a whole stack of new perspectives revealed themselves to me!  LOVE THAT!

The more I talked about what I wanted, and what I really didn't want, the more absurd it sounded that I was *actually* contemplating creating a forum for the things that I *didn't* want, in the first place.  It sounds really obvious when you put it all together like that, but I think I was so hell-bent on keeping with the original idea for the site, that it didn't occur to me that I could change the model almost completely.

That's the problem with working by yourself!  You can miss some really fantastic ideas, because you're not verbalising all the thoughts spinning merrily around in your head.  It was a wonderful revelation and something I'll ponder more on in the coming weeks and months - so thank you, Nat!!  Very appreciative and grateful for listening to me warble on and providing me with much needed perspective! *grin*

This evening was a fantastic few hours of community, drumming and twirling! 
FIRE TWIRLING, that is!


No, I'm not one of them.  I'm on drums! *grin*
But how ace do they look??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment