Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31st

There's just *something* about indulging in new lingerie...


And today's shop was most definitely indulging.  Because, although supportive underwear is oftentimes a necessity, supportive underwear with lace and colour, doesn't *quite* fall into the category of necessity.  My last indulgence of *this* kind, was foreverago.  Back when I considered beautiful lingerie more for showing off than comfort and support.

Turns out, manufacturers have cottoned on that women might want both (they may have cottoned on within the last fifteen years, but that's how long it's been since I was in the market).  And although my definition of *showing off* has changed significantly in the last 15 years or so, I must admit, I do quite like to catch a glimpse of beautiful lacework in my reflection, from time to time.

(image showcasing glimpse of beautiful lacework beneath clothing removed due to reconsideration of maintaining G rating.)

No comments:

Post a Comment