Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17th

This is a current snap shot of the coffee table in our lounge room *grin*


Deliciously filled with yarn, hooks, needles and an assemblage of other props for creative pursuits.  I luff!

This is my current project!


How big has it grown!!!  It's almost bigger than the pillow (and that's one large pillow!).
So far, only one mutant growth on the side (not pictured, so you can stop squinting now).  Don't ask me how I managed to add stitches, but I did.  I also managed to decrease them somehow... but instead of being 82 across, it's now in the vicinity of anywhere from 84 to 86... depending on when I count them *shrug*

And of course, typical of me, I'm already planning my next project *grin*.
I came across this yarn yesterday!  


How beautiful is it!
There was only one ball left.  I thought it would be perfect for a beret (Prince anyone? *laugh*).
So my go-to woman for all things crafty and creative sent me her fav pattern (bless April, thank you!) and I can't wait to get into it!  A little more challenging... it has deliberate increases and decreases... not sure how I'll go there - but one way to find out!
And I think it will be fetching alongside my forest green shrug - don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment