Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31st

 I am so, so grateful for technology today!

More specifically Skype.
This brilliant little piece of software engineering enabled me to have face-to-face conversations with three people in my family today!  I could not be more excited about this evolution in our communication.

I know it's been around for a while, but I've remained a little old fashioned about the whole thing.  Heavens knows why!  My younger sister actually initiated my involvement - basically by just saying "Get yourself a Skype account, I'm calling you this afternoon".  And that was that!

And Sunday night we'll use it again - this time so Lucy and her Grandpappy and Grandy in NZ can see each other again (without having to spend two thousand dollars to do it).  Wonderful, wonderful stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment