Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 5th

Grateful for this woman, bringing into the world, this man.


Grateful for the opportunity for the second year in a row, to celebrate their birth and birthing day anniversary alongside them.

We shared a wonderful afternoon and evening with a collection of our nearest and dearest today.  Sazz so generously and tremendously created a birthday cupcake filled with MnMs for Ben, and it was pure delight for me to watch him in amongst the children, blowing out his candle *melt*.


I am always grateful when folks take time in their world to merge with ours.  Friendships need commitment and they take time.  Maintaining relationships is no simple task, especially when you need to coordinate the needs and worlds of the many people that make up a family.  I feel incredibly treasured when just one person creates a space for time with me (and in this case, Ben) in their day - but when a whole community turns up?!  Gosh!  How lucky and loved are we?!!

I count my blessings every day, literally, that I share my life with Ben.
A friend for eight years, a partner for just over one.
He brings into my life so much kindness, generosity, openness and strength.
So much passion, creativity, inspiration and fun.
And love.  Oh so much love.


Happy Birthday my darling man.
Thank you for sharing your life with me.
Thank you for lavishing your love on me.
I feel treasured beyond words.
So much love,
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment