Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3rd

Can't stay to chat, gotta run!

 Ben's mum arrived this afternoon and we've been catching up over wine and baby photos - YES BABY PHOTOS!!  How wonderful is this woman, that she brings me baby photos of my beloved, all the way from Wales *squeeeee*.  And what a scrumptious baby boy he was *melt*.

So yes, beds to make up, wine to drink, dinner to consume.  And many more photos to see and gushing to express.

Just thought I'd pop in to say hello and remind you how wonderful so many people think you are.  Myself included.
Oh and how grateful I am for the opportunity to spend time with a mother and son who adore each other, interact so respectfully with each other, speak kindly to each other and are funny and delightful to share company with.  How blessed am I tonight?!

Ciao for now! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment