Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20th

How freakin' adorable is this child?
*sigh*


The pure joy on her face makes my heart just sing.
I am grateful for this person's presence in my life almost every day.
Today was one of those really potent days.
We work hard at our relationship, we always have.
Such different personalities her and I.
I tend to see the bright side of life in almost every situation, whereas this wee one was born with the weight of the world on her shoulders and she sweats the tiny stuff as well as the small stuff.

She has shown me how to see life from such a different perspective to my own.
She has taught me so much patience, so much tolerance.
She has helped me recognise so many of my own wounds, giving me the opportunity to fix the holes.
And she has made me so conscious of the language I use, the words I choose, the message I convey with every part of my body and heart.  
She is absolutely my teacher in living authentically.

My little goose - thank you so much for your lovin', your rawness, your strong will.
And thank you so much for your company.
Love your mama xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment