Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oct 27th

This was what most of my day looked like today:


Babes of the human and feline variety snuggled in my lap.  My girl, due to feeling ill (although she was much improved after vomiting into my knitting project bag during our ride home from her dad's) and the kittens because any lap that stays motionless for more than three minutes is fair game.

I did get an opportunity later in the day to clean out the garbage and recycling centre otherwise known as my car.  I found a belt that was growing mould - THAT is how disgusting it was in there.  I can see the floor again and it is now fantastically clear from debris.  Ben reckons it'll go faster now and save us fuel.


I picked up some whole wheat yesterday and planned to do some baking today (but that didn't happen.  I also planned to help a friend pack up some of her house today too, but that didn't happen either).  I'm curious as to whether my gut sensitivity with flour products extends to biodynamic and organic grain that I mill myself.  Love the thermomix for the opportunity to give it a shot.  I have a zucchini in the fridge that is aching to be made into a chocolate cake, so I'll let you know once I get to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment